Brad Reifler: Bringing Rare Investment Opportunities To The Ordinary Citizen

Forefront Capital and its founder, Brad Reifler, have been gaining national prominence and attention after the founding of a new initiative designed to help non-accredited investors enjoy the same return on investment that is usually reserved for the 1%.

Non-accredited investors are classified by the SEC as people who have a net worth less than $1 million and an income that is less than $200,000 if single or $300,000 joint income if they have a spouse. This profile describes around 99% of people in the United States, and has been extensively highlighted these past years through economic reports detailing how the majority of Americans have not been able to enjoy the same increases in net worth as the other 1%.

Reifler and his firm want to change that reality by starting a trust that caters to ordinary individuals and gives them a revolutionary new investment opportunity while minimizing investment-risks. The fund itself requires a minimum $2,500 contribution but charges no fee until customers have experienced at least an 8% return on their initial investment.

The SEC’s definition of an accredited investor has come under scrutiny due to the fact that it was a definition established 30 years ago, when people had less overall investment knowledge and the stock market was not as regulated as it is today.

The Trust is relatively new and is not risk-free, but it includes a team of highly respected investment professionals and has several safeguards in place in order to mitigate risks to investors. It is the goal of Reifler and his firm to become a “firm for the people”.  Read more about Brad on his SlideShare.

1 thought on “Brad Reifler: Bringing Rare Investment Opportunities To The Ordinary Citizen”

  1. The organization is working on revising the definition and taking into consideration an individual’s education, career, and licenses such as a Series 7 license, which allows financial professionals to directly buy and sell securities. I have to say that some assignment help reviews are really not professional.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *