Fabletics is one of the popular new companies that sell women sportswear and accessories. They are giving Amazon a run for their money with their e-commerce business. Once you become a member of the company, you get to choose your own style. Fabletics was founded in July 2013; the owners are Adam Goldenberg, Don Ressler, and Kate Hudson. Kate Hudson is an American actress. She inspire women to live a healthy lifestyle. In four years Fabletics has opened 18 retail stores. Their members receive up to 50 percent discounts.
Fabletics membership is free; at the beginning of the month they receive an email that show the latest looks and they have 5 days to decide to shop or skip. Members then decide if they want to buy the product or not; if they buy or not they get a store credit.
Kate’s 5 tips for success on the athleisure (casual clothing for the gym and around town) brand
- Identify marketing opportunities – They started a VIP membership and designed active wear for all sizes
- Stay hands on – Know what is selling and what isn’t. Be creative
- Rely on big data to make better decisions – As a member you have to first take a quick quiz. This helps Fabletics determine the price and what the customer wants.
- Get inspired – Who ever your role model is.
- Believe in yourself and take risks.
Fabletics have turned browsing into a positive. When customers go into Fabletics retail stores; they are already members or become members. When the customer go online the clothes that they tried on will be in their shopping cart. There store consist mostly of the online data, because of the quick quiz the customers have taken. Fabletics growth rate is 35% year over year. Because of their brand, price, and consumer awareness.
In order to be a member of Fabletics and get the most out of the retail store. You must complete the quick quiz. By doing this you will get clothing that are for you personally; it is like having your own personal tailor. Imagine have a store that caters to any size, style, and having good quality. I think Fabletics will be around for years!