Serial killers walk this earth and some are more heinous than others. Up until his capture, he tortured and killed victims in a “toy box” which was a constructed room he built for this purpose, making him one of the worst serial killers.
Here are 12 terrifying details about David Parker Ray:
- He recorded a monologue for the women he kidnapped, telling them who he was and that he drugged them. He said he was playing a game and they were the victim.
- He told the women they would be locked in a steel cage while his dog performed bestiality on her.
- He wasn’t alone but had others help torture victims.
- He used brain-washing techniques, telling them he would let them go when he was done with them, only to torture then murder them.
- He was pathetically obsessed with S & M even as a young teen
- The Toy Box Killer had a daughter who would help him capture his victims.
- The Toy Box was in the middle of nowhere in Elephant Butte, New Mexico. If a woman tried to escape, she had nowhere to go. Bodies could be buried anywhere and no one would know.
- He spent over $100k buying the items needed for the Toy Box to torture his victims.
- Every single victim came from the Blue Water Saloon. First, someone would drug the drink, then abduct the woman before throwing them in the toy box.
- He was sentenced to 224 years in prison.
- He was only tried for 3 murders but the police know he killed up to 60 women
- Lastly, he worked for the government! Yes, he was an ordinary guy who worked for New Mexico’s Parks and Recreation department. Makes a person wonder what other corrupt and evil lies in our government?
See some of his serial killer crime photos if you feel brave enough. Although I wouldn’t recommend doing so if you have a weak stomach.