The 6,220% gain Paul Mampilly’s has realized on his own investments have enabled him to retire at 42. He now offers investment advice through his investment newsletter “Profits Unlimited”. Mampilly has offered 10 business predictions for the year ahead.
- Once the sole domain of big corporations Paul Mampilly predicts that the use of big data will become more common among smaller businesses.
- The weak housing market will result in a dramatic drop in the appreciation of the value of homes. Appreciation rates will drop from 5-7% to 1.5%.
- Paul Mampilly says that big businesses will change their marketing tactics. The impetus behind this change will be the success of small startups that offer their customers more personalized shopping experience.
- The voice will increasingly supplant the keyboard for online shopping. Changes in the algorithms that devices like Amazon Echo use will change the way companies market their goods.
- According to Mampilly foresees map apps and location services impacting marketing practices. The change will be driven by businesses ability to gather more information about consumers.
- The continuation of business friendly policies enacted by the Trump administration ie: deregulation and the shift in power in the House of Representatives will benefit investors. Washington’s inability to get anything done because of the aforementioned shift in power will actually benefit investors.
- Edge computing makes it possible for devices to better communicate with each other. The increased use of edge computing will result in the creation of new technologies.
- Adherents to the investment philosophy of long-termism will double. As Paul Mampilly explains it long-termism “…focuses on assets that can be managed on a sustainable basis.”
- Virtual Reality technology (VR) will improve dramatically in the next year. Mampilly believes that VR technology will prove to be a smart investment.
- Paul Mampilly asserts that in 2019 consumer opinion in the form of online reviews will carry more weight with companies. Currently, 95% of online consumers claim that reviews influence their decision to buy. Mampilly sees this trend increasing. Shoppers and investors alike should pay attention to the reviews a company receives online.
Copper is one commodity that is not trading based on supply and demand fundamentals. According to financial expert Matt Badiali, copper supply is much lower than the current demand. Many copper bulls have been extremely frustrated with the performance of the metal this year. Mr. Badiali is not deterred by the poor price action in copper because he is calling it short-term noise. He feels that investors should be positioning themselves now because over the next few years there will be supply shortages of copper and ultimately the metal will enter an epic bull market.
As a man who has a strong background in the natural resource sector, Matt Badiali makes it his focus to stay on top of the commodities market and pays attention to how geopolitical and economic situations may affect how the commodities trade. Mr. Badiali feels that the trade war is the cause for copper to trade so poorly. He feels that the trade war has brought an irrational fear to the market and the short-term speculators are using their emotions to make trading decisions. The trade war has been a hot topic this year and many respected analysts fear that if the US and China continue with the trade war, they will push the whole world into a recession. Copper tends to fall right before a recession and many traders are anticipating this outcome. Matt Badiali points to the current supply deficit in copper as getting much worse in the next few years. He also reminds investors that it will take several years for new copper mines to get online.
Matt Badiali understands how some investors in copper companies may be feeling discouraged because of the price action and he feels their pain. He advises them to stay the course because he feels copper supply is only going to get much tighter in the years to come. Mr. Badiali feels that the electric vehicle is going to be a game changer for copper investors. The electric vehicle is going to need a load more copper than a traditional car. The government in China is going to be pushing their automakers to sell electric cars starting in 2019. Copper seems to be setting up for a perfect move higher and the miners should benefit in the coming years.
Matt Badiali’s: Facebook Page
Jordan Linsey is not only a financial guru, businessman, and innovator, but also the inventor of a special cryptocurrency growth bot that operates in conjunction with Bitcoin in certain financial markets. Jordan Lindsey has hatched the first trading bot for use as part of a financial lending program. One of the positive outcomes for founding his first financial business, JCL Capital, is that Jordan Lindsey’s company has been able to make investors noteworthy monthly and yearly returns.
In the same custom as a wise autodidact, Lindsey was self-taught in the ways of computer skill sets and Internet entrepreneurship. Lindsey honed his ways in order to hatch web-based platforms and design new computer algorithms that would directly influence the way that users would exchange cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
Jordan Lindsey’s educational record included time attending classes at the Mount Angel Seminary and also being a student at St. Joseph’s College. Consequently, Jordan Lindsey did not choose an academic path involving software engineering, Computer Science, or economics, but he did keep an eye on the financial markets, which has turned into very impressive things for Lindsey.
Lindsey’s dalliance into the worlds of cryptocurrency and financial markets was the first-to-market activity for him. Lindsey developed a novel algorithm that works with specific financial markets. The Bitcoin Growth Bot, which Lindsey hatched, is used in Forex markets. The bot that Lindsey created is a third-party verified algorithm that is only used for cryptocurrency markets. The creation of this bot by Lindsey has propelled him to the forefront in the world of finance as a technology frontrunner.
Before Jordan Lindsey began these recent endeavors involving new elements like Forex, blockchain technology as well as computer designs for finance, he had an impressive history starting up finance companies. At one point, Lindsey worked in the role of Vice President at Maximum Capital Management. Jordan once served as an advisor at Energia Global and also founded, Prive Information Services. Jordan Linsey is currently involved with his firm, JCL Capital. JCL Capital uses a very methodical way to assist eager investors who are very interested in trading in Forex.